Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shampoo and conditioner question?

I have to downgrade from my redken products because im quiting my job at dominoes pizza so i can concentrate more on my studying and my parants will only pay for cheap brands when i quit. So basically I need you to recomend me a cheaper line which is similar too redken real control products.





Im not expecting miracles or it too work nearly as good, but yea.





*Anyone who mentions anything pantene will not get top answer.Shampoo and conditioner question?
If your wanting to stay with pro products, Paul Mitchell, Back to Basics, Graham Webb, ISO are a few I can think of that are more affordable professional products lines. If you need more or have questions ask!





**Thank you for the Pantene comment! There are a lot of commercials and misinformation for products that are very misleading!!Shampoo and conditioner question?
You should ask your parents if they will buy Biolage from a salon. Its only $22 for a liter of shampoo. You can buy duos sometimes and you get a liter of shampoo and a liter of conditioner for $29. That should last you a long time and its better than buying anything off the shelf of a store. I am a cosmetologist and if I had to cut costs that's what I would do. I use it anyway... If they wont go for that you should check target...sometimes they sell professional products but Im not sure how much they cost there. Or tresemee is a good one off the shelf...it used to be a salon product. Hope this helps!
treseme is a really good brand!


i was surprised at the cost


but it works really well and is


used in proffessional salons


everywhere, including for tv shows


like project runway
garnier fructis, herbal essences, dove and the cheapest of all, v05 (which works okay) are all common tried and true brands. just make sure to get the right types.
What about Dove - I really like the conditioner
suave extreme hold number 10 its pretty cheap and it works really well.
What do you have against pantene?

No comments:

Post a Comment