Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER for dry/oily hair??????? PLEASE HELP??? ?

Can anybody recommend a shampoo AND conditioner for dry/oily hair?








i wash my hair everyday because it becomes oily if i don't and right now i use some type of pantene for shampoo [yeah i forgot xD]


and blonde expressions conditioner i think..


but they don't seem to be helping?





I'm not sure if its my haircut but immediately after i got my haircut[in


the morning i always wet and dry my hair because i HAVE TO]


and after i've dried it my hair is REALLY puffed up and once combed


down, it sticks up everywhere, so it looks like my hair is fried..


it's horrible and i don't know what to do with my horrendous hair. then i have to straighten it which doesn't help much either my haircut makes my hair SUPER layered..so it could be that..because it started looking like this after i've dried it in the morning after my haircut..but what am i supposed to do? D:





i don't think my shampoo/conditioner helps much so i really want to


try something new before school starts again!! or i'm going to have to


tie my hair up until i get it back to normal!!





PLEASE help :[


i hate hair that is dry and sticks up everywhere. i need a solution that


makes it lay flat and silky smooth like before? DxA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER for dry/oily hair??????? PLEASE HELP??? ?
i dunno what it is called but..


i use it.


it is Elvive and in a ORANGE bottle.A SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER for dry/oily hair??????? PLEASE HELP??? ?
Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell...


Pantene is actually known for coating your hair in wax, and giving you build up..Doesn't really help, especially if you have oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment