Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shampoo and conditioner help? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!?

ok, so I have processed hair because I dye my hair every once in a while. And because I do this, my hair is very oily at the roots and dry on the mid-shafts and ends. I have looked online on what I should use, and they say to wash hair mostly at the scalp and condition on the ends. Some say to use special hair shampoo for colored hair, but some say that those companies are just trying to scam you and take your money so they recommend using baby shampoo. I have been using the colored hair products, but have seen no results. Then again, i have been using those products incorrectly. What do you suggest I do? Are there any shampoos and conditioners that are the best of the best for my type of hair?





P.S. A hair professionals opinion would be ideal! Thanks!Shampoo and conditioner help? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!?
At any store they sell shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, this stuff treats your hair like it's gold. I use it and I don't dye my hair. As far as shampoo goes, only do the top of your head (the shampoo will go down your hair). Conditioning, well, what they said is right. If all else fails... switch brands. Really, it's great. I used to use the most expensive brands, my hair got tired of it. for a few days while I was camping, I used cheap motel stuff and it worked wonders. Give your hair something new once in a while.Shampoo and conditioner help? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!?
I have the same problem. My hair is oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. I use Ion Clarifying Shampoo on my scalp only. Then i use Herbal Essence self-targeting conditioner on the ends. I hope that helps!
I am same way i also do the same thing you do i color my hair quite often. The product i have found to work the best is redken for treated color hair. Its a little pricy but it works great!!!!!
I use brilliant brunette from John Freida. There's one for blondes called Sheer Blonde. IT's really good shampoo and conditioner, it's for natural or dyed hair. The ';light reflecting'; one really works great!
I agree with using the conditioner at least an inch from your scalp and wash your hair good at the scalp with shampoo only. I reccomend Tressemee Products. They work the best and are definetely affordable at any drugstore. Sometimes the hair color ones work and sometimes, you're right, they are just a scam. :)
dying your hair does not produce more oil at the scalp sorry whoever told you this has been misinformed.


now that we no this isnt true we can start to remedy the problem.


when was the last time you have a trim?


thats usally the first question i ask. if you do not trim you hair regularly ( evey 4 - 8 weeks depending on how your hair grows ) then that could be you problem it begins to break off and split up the shaft causing the hair to look dry, brittle, and unhealthy


also i ask do you ever deep condition your hair?


this is important when you do any kinda a chemical processing to your hair. you hair is gets its luster and shine from the oil on your scalp ( every heard of the old saying to brush your hair 100 times b4 bed) but it you hair a just frazzled this it cant absorb all the goodness of the oil


im really sorry to tell you that NO shampoo or conditioner or ';repair serum'; will ever fix you hair. with out seeing it i can only assume that you have a few inch's of dead ends that need to be cut


but if you do have any color on your hair then please do use shampoos/conditioners designed for color they are milder and helps maintains ph balance in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment