Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which shampoo and conditioner should i use?

Okay. I have long blonde hair with natural highlights. the individual hairs are very fine, but my hair is really really REALLY thick. My hair is naturally pretty curly, but pretty tangeled and frizzy, so I would like a shampoo/conditioner that smooths out and straightens my hair. I also have a real problem with dead ends. Right now I use Pantene Smooth and Sleek or whatever, but it seems to weigh my hair down. I take my showers at night, and it seems to make my hair look greasy the next day.





What shampoo and conditioner do you recomend. I was thining of trying sunsilk or garnier fructis.Which shampoo and conditioner should i use?
I have the EXACT same hair! Fine texture, but tons of thick hair + curly + some deadends


Don't try sunsilk (it makes it worse)


Garnier Fructis SLEEK and SHINE shampoo %26amp; conditioner are really good -- and I like to follow up with the sleek N shine oil for the ends (it stregthens your hair and doesn't weigh it down). Also the anti-humectant straight cream smoothes your hair down.


Next favorite is


John Frieda Sleek hair shampoo %26amp; conditioner, with above straightening products, as well as a spray on john frieda straight spray. It really makes your hair feel silky.Which shampoo and conditioner should i use?
I find that no matter what I use, my hair gets use to it and I get buildup, which sounds like what is happening to you. I like Pantene and Loreal products......the new Vive is nice in the pink bottle.
I've got curly hair that frizzes easily and I use john frida frizz control and it works well for the frizz. I've also used dove and it was pretty good too.
matrix.
tresemme
I use Sleek look shampoo and deep conditioner. It makes my hair silky smooth. It is more expensive to buy salon shampoo, but it really makes a difference. The salon shampoo is concentrated and so you don't have to use as much. The deep conditioner is what really helps and it doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. Shampoo is the one thing I will not go cheaper on.
Redkin works wonders and smells great it is kinda pricy


Infuseium 24


Paul Mitchel


I use all of these brands they work great
It sounds like you have hair that's pretty similar to mine. I use Aussie Moist 2-in-1 Shampoo. That way I don't have to use a conditioner, and my hair isn't weighed down so much. After I wash my hair I towel dry it and put in a small amount of Citre Shine Anti-Frizz Serum to make it look shiny and less damaged. To keep the curls together a bit more I put in Aussie Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner...it leaves your hair pretty soft and not quite as stiff-looking as a lot of other mousse products.
Go to an Aveda salon. They can recommend what products you should use on your hair. They can take care of your dead ends, like a trim.


http://www.aveda.com/home.tmpl (Go to ';Find a Location'; at the bottom to find your nearest salon)





I use the Smooth Infusion collection, and it works like a dream! It's great! :]
Sunsilk the Purple Bottle. :]
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two, with either Tea Tree or Leave-in-Conditoner. Best things for dead ends!
herball essences is greeeaaattttttt. i tried sunsilk and garnier fructis but they made my hair look drabb. lol i love it so much i use the purple kinda which is to de-frizzyfy my ccurlssssss. i love it goood luckkkkkk
paul mitchel
sunsilk (de frizz) usually in a green bottle
I have the same exact kind of hair and i use Ion shampoo and conditonar and it work like a charm and keep my hair silky smooth.
I don't recommend Sunsilk... i wasn't too impressed with it when i tried it.





I suggest trying Tresme Sleek %26amp; Smooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment