Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sauve shampoo? dove conditioner? damaged hair help!!!!!?

i was using the suave damage shampoo and conditioner....but it is leaving my hair worse the before..


its really dry and damaged...so can i use suave shampoo and a dove conditinoer... or will this not work





like i straightin my hair maybe 1 time a week put it in like 3 bun to make curls maybe 1 time too ( i sleep on it) its wavy/poofy/ugly/dry(get it) and maybe 2-3 inches below my shoulder





so what is a good shampoo and conditioner that i can use to help restore my hair





is dove good? or what?





please help me!Sauve shampoo? dove conditioner? damaged hair help!!!!!?
it's time to do a deep conditioning and because you style alot with heat, you should do this once or twice per week.





Bed Head as a great range of moisturizing shampoo and conditioners. but I think dove would be OK also. But get a good deep oil treatment and conditioner VO5 works well believe it or not and use twice per week





before you start, get your hairdresser to trim off your dead ends.Sauve shampoo? dove conditioner? damaged hair help!!!!!?
use Aussie Moist shampoo and some kind of breakage or anti-breakage conditioner, from Aussie.
try a reconditioning treatment. you might be able to buy it at the store I'm not sure. I know they do reconditioning treatments at the salon. and avoid what damaged your hair in the first place.
If you don't mind spending the money, I've found that Redken works great! If you don't have the money for for both the shampoo and conditioner, at least splurge on the ';antisnap'; serum. I don't buy the shampoo and conditioner anymore, just the serum. I use Garnier Fructise now. That seems to work the best for my damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment