Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Salon shampoo and conditioner?

i am a white girl with brunette hair fairly straight maybe a little wavy when air dryed. i think my hair ir healthy i just have frizzys on the top layer and my tips get kinda dry quick. im looking for a salon quality shampoo and conditioner. I have Nexxus and HATE it.... i was thinking about purchasing either Sexy Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair soy milk shampoo and conditioner or Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner. im not sure about either and i know they are both expensive. I dont want to purchase a product and end up with oily hair because its not damaged too bad. I have never colored my hair, i blow dry everyday, and occasionaly i flat iron. i used to use a clothes iron and i just purchased the Karmin titanium iron so that should be better for my hair..... i just want a great shampoo and conditioner that will work for my hair type. any suggestions will help...Salon shampoo and conditioner?
You should try Treseme (I think I spelled it wrong) But make sure you get the right one. They have some for volume, moisture, curls, and a lot more.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment