Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner is right for big, frizzy hair?

Hi im 11, almost 12 and my hair is really big and frizzy. I have long hair. I would like to know what shampoo and conditioner would be right for my hair so it can not be frizzy or that big anymore. I currently use Garnier Fructis shampoo and Pantene conditioner. Is that a good product for my hair? and also i use Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioner after I shower.





so basiclaly these are the questions i would like you guys to answer=





1) What shampoo/conditioner do you like alot?


2) What shampoo/conditioner do you recommend for big, frizzy hair?


3) Do you switch shampoo/conditioners often?


4) What products do you use on your hair after you shower?


5) Does heat on your hair make it frizzy?


6) Is pantene and garnier fructis good for your hair?








Sorry, alot of info and questions, lol. THANKS =D i appreciate it :)What shampoo and conditioner is right for big, frizzy hair?
Garnier Makes your hair more dry I find, because it has citruses in it, etc. For more affordable products, i'd stick to pantene pro-v, the thicker the conditioner is, i find it works the best, also tresemme, always makes my hair smell and look good. I have very big and frizzy hair also. I use RedKen its amazing, but I find it a bit expensive.





Leave in conditioner causes build up, so Id stick to a serum,, put it in your damp hair not wet, so your hair can absorb it more easily. After a shower I use Chi infusium, but Frizz-eas, from John frieda works really well too. Dont ever blow dry your hair, if you already have dryness problems in your hair. Just use a good heat protecter, and straighten/curl itWhat shampoo and conditioner is right for big, frizzy hair?
1) I have curly frizzy hair and I like Garnier Fructis alot it works so well


2) If your hair is still frizzy after you wash it then Garnier Fructis and Pantene aren't working for you, but I reccomend Sunsilk or Paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner


3)Noo


4) when i put conditioner in my hair i comb it through and afterwards i usually apply styling products to my dripping wet hair such as John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls or I especially like TIGI Bedhead Control Freak. It looks so nice.


5) Moisture and heat make your hair frizzy


6) IT depends on your hair type





I Hope I Helped!!!
-i Love my Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine !


-Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine


-nopee.


-Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine leave in Condtionar %26amp; Heat Glide from Redken, sorry i spelt it wrong


-noo i think it makes it less frizzy well my straignter dose


-i think so, not unless you buy something that supposed to help your color then it could damage it

No comments:

Post a Comment