Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I dont use heat on my hair, i use shampoo and conditioner, ive used hot oil, i brush my hair properly, my hair

i dont use heat on my hair, i use shampoo and conditioner, ive used hot oil, i brush my hair properly, my hair is thick and its moist, i dont dye it or perm it or straighten it, i get my hair trimmed often enuf also so why is there all this breakage help!!!!!!!!!!I dont use heat on my hair, i use shampoo and conditioner, ive used hot oil, i brush my hair properly, my hair
A GOOD MULTI VITAMIN WILL HELP


ALSO ,DO YOU LIVE IN AN EXTREME CLIMATE?


I LIVE IN FL AND IT IS HARD ON YOUR HAIRI dont use heat on my hair, i use shampoo and conditioner, ive used hot oil, i brush my hair properly, my hair
I say everyone should shave their heads....that way there would be no breakage or bad hair days!
Is it really breakage or whole strands of hair? I'm not trying to be patronising, really, but you lose 100 hairs a day on average. Could it be that instead of breakage?
maybe u should try this straightener u can buy at walgreens or walmat or target etc that fixes split ends as it straightens, and use it with a heat shampoo such as thermasilk (it works wonderfully!)
well you also have to provide your body the nutrients to maintain strong hair. Vitamins, water, proper diet, etc. all provide for good hair health.
Look into natural supplements for your hair. You might just need a vitamin for some nutrients your not getting in your food.
it depends on what products you are using you need to go and let a professional get your hair on the right track

No comments:

Post a Comment