Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair is frizzy,weak&growth of my hair is slow.Soplease tell me some medicines,conditioner& shampoo.?

My hair is frizzy,dry,%26amp;weak.Growth of my hair is too slow.So please tell me correct shampoo,conditioner %26amp;medicine for my hair.My hair is frizzy,weak%26amp;growth of my hair is slow.Soplease tell me some medicines,conditioner%26amp; shampoo.?
my hair was the same way...i spent two years using $30 shampoo/conditioner, then i stopped cause my hair was just getting worse. now i just use oasis shampoo and fructis long and strong shampoo and conditioner, and people always ask if my hair is fake LOL, it grows at least 4x faster each month.My hair is frizzy,weak%26amp;growth of my hair is slow.Soplease tell me some medicines,conditioner%26amp; shampoo.?
my friend is my hairdresser and she uses bumble and bumble products on me....i love them.


they are a little pricey, but worth it!


i have hair that is a little on the fine side and i use the B%26amp;B thickening formula. they have all kinds of products for frizzies and strength. so, find a salon that sells B%26amp;B products!





also, drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits and veggies. the water helps keep toxins out of your system and the fruits and veggies give you lots of vitamins and antioxidants to help nail, skin and hair growth!
i use Aquatanica spa from bath and body works, use the sea silt- it works wonders on dry hair. it should help the other problems too. it is a little expensive though , its $16 for 6 oz but you don't have to use it every day- i use it 1-2 times/ week and it makes my hair so maneagable and soft.
look for products with hair follicle rebuilder
I started taking 1200mg of calcium with D every day about a year ago and have noticed my hair and nails grow faster and look better
To control the strength and frizz you should get a leave in conditioner and it really helps especially with healing your hair. If you have heat damage get a spray in the protects your hair from hot irons and hair dryers. I'd suggest going to Sally or some beauty salon and ask what they would recommend for your hair and which are the best products. And if you find anything that lets hair grow faster let me know!! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment