Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner should i use? plz read ->?

I was previously using Infusium 23 but it gave me dandruff. I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER had a speck of (noticable, at the most) dandruff. So,i wanna try sumtthing else.








Lemme tellyou about my hair. It if wavy, i have a side bang, it is about 5 inches below my shoulder, it gets frizzy, the new shampoo and condit. must make my hair smell good, i wash it every other dsay, it gets taangley very easily, it is 21 years old (lol...thaz how old i am so my hair is that 2!), yea!!





under no sercumstances am i going to use herbal essences





Thanks so much!1 i will be pick the +10 soooooon! (and easily)What shampoo and conditioner should i use? plz read -%26gt;?
Whats wrong with herbal essences, that is what I was going to recommend, their new line is amazing especially the hello hydration. In that case I also really like Tresemme and sunsilk, and John Freda.





Gemma where did you find the Ice Shine? I've been looking for it and I can't find it.What shampoo and conditioner should i use? plz read -%26gt;?
I switched from Herbal Essences last November and went onto Pantente Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.





It's FANTASTIC! Really gets rid of that nasty greasy build-up you get from air pollution and day-to-day life. The smell is very neutral, a cross between powder and perfume, it's a very clean smell and my boyfriend seems to think it smells very nice!


Every time I walk in the room after washing my hair he goes ';mmm, you've just had a shower'; : ]





I definitely recommend this one, your hair type isn't too far away from mine, mine's a lot longer than yours though.

No comments:

Post a Comment