Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner?

i want to know if this is a good brand?


i have slightly wavy asian hair that is very thick, frzzy, dry, and damaged. it gets dry VERY EASILY. i dont use any heat, styling rpoducts etc.





this is my hair:


http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/鈥?/a>





i already cut it short so i could get some of the damage off but theres still damage but i cant cut any more off.Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner?
I must say that Aussie is the best drugstore haircare line.





I personally have used these products, and I liked them. I would definitely buy them again if I travel or can't find my salon shampoos.





I would recommend Enjoy products. (I have REALLY dry hair, and they works great) they are expensive but that's what Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner?
I use it all the time and it works very well for my hair. It seems to make it very silky. I have different hair though mine is blonde and straight naturally but it should work just as well for you too. Another one I like is Tresemme.

No comments:

Post a Comment