Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to get soft, silky, clean hair? (Australia only)?

I heard that Sunsilk Hydra TLC Shampoo and Conditioner really works! I heard it from this website http://xetherealbeauty.com/2008/06/01/su鈥?/a> that her family and herself switched shampoos to this one and it really made a difference to their etc etc. Then yesterday, I tried to look for it in the supermarket (woolworths) but couldn't find it :(


I figured it was only in the USA so now I'm asking if anyone else knows any reaaaally good shampoos and conditioners!





Please list your favorites that ACTUALLY DO make your hair, softer, smoother, clean and everything! Also, Australia only.





*PLEASE DESCRIBE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND PLEASE GIVE ITS FULL NAME AND EVERYTHING*What is the best shampoo and conditioner to get soft, silky, clean hair? (Australia only)?
Hey! I live in the USA, but I love Garnier Sleek and Shine. It's in a big lime green bottle and it works great! My friends are always commenting on how smooth and shiny my hair is. My friend said that was all she looked at when I sang my solo in our school play. They should have it in Australia also. Hope I helped!What is the best shampoo and conditioner to get soft, silky, clean hair? (Australia only)?
I love Quantum Shampoos and Conditioners! They are sold at Sally's Beauty Supply. They make your hair feel like silk and the softness lasts all day. I have super picky hair so my hair dresser told me about Quantum products. It makes my thick hair soft, and minimizes any split ends. I have used Quantum for about 3 years and am very pleased with the results!






i like a product called sleek its got cocunut in it so its very conditioning and helps it shine its good to remember though you should never use the same shampoo and conditioner you need to switch the brand every so often or your hair will not feel the same after a while of using the same stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment