Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which Herbal Essences Shampoo and conditioner works better?

Breaks Over


Hello Hydration


Drama Clean


Purple bottle of Hydralicious


If it helps my hair is really bad it has a lot of oil, damage, It needs moisture, and i would like to keep my hair color cause i just dyed it and i have short hair


and if you have any other herbal shampoos i should use then please tell meWhich Herbal Essences Shampoo and conditioner works better?
i absolutely LOVE the dangerously straight one it doesnt do much for the straight part but it moisturizes and leaves my hair feeling and looking so healthy plus its a pink bottle! well pink and green and the shampoo and cond inside is pink and smells AMAZING and it will still smell amazing n your hair


its only about 3 bucks a bottle


its this one


http://www.acriley.com/web-content/image鈥?/a>Which Herbal Essences Shampoo and conditioner works better?
I have tried most of these and to be quite honest I could'nt comb my hair afterwards.Not great!

No comments:

Post a Comment