Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting the right shampoo and conditioner for my scalp?

ok i have really really dry hair that flakes like crazy and i have bumps on the back of my scalp....what can i do to fix the flakes and the bumps?.....right know i am using american crew condionter and shampoo and thats all.....what solution should i use to keep my scalp healthy after i wash my hair ....there about 5 or 6 bumps on the very back of my that sometimes hurt like pimples but most of the time just sit there, what causes this and how can i solve it?Getting the right shampoo and conditioner for my scalp?
Hello Hydration or Aussie brands?





*edit*


Yes! Lol I'm good at African American hair lol my little sisters are african american!!





Hello Hydration %26amp; Aussie brands are good on african american hair, but after a while your hair starts to dry up (I used it in my sisters hair %26amp; a lot of ppl on Nappturality.com did, too.).


If I were you I would try Creme of Nature shampoo. It's grrrrreat lol. I've been using it on my sister's hair for about a year or so now w/ great results. Right now we're experimenting with different hair products, but Creme of Nature is definitely the best (you can probably find it at Walmart).





As for a conditioner, Suave conditioners like Suave Naturals, Hair Vibe or Suave For Kids are good wash-out conditioners.





For a leave-in conditioner, try Herbal Essences Hello Hydration or Break's Over. Pantene's Relxaed and Natural for Women of Color is a wash-out conditioner, but it is amazing as a leave-in conditioner too!





As for greases and stuff like that, I don't use too many since they clog your pores %26amp; prevent your hair from growing (petroleum=bad for hair, especially black hair). But, if you really want to, I'd say use Softee Coconut Oil Hair %26amp; Scalp Conditioner. It smells sooo good %26amp; it works so well (especially when you're flat ironing your hair) and the best thing is, it only costs a dollar and you can get it at Walgreens!Getting the right shampoo and conditioner for my scalp?
GET REBALANCE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER ITS ABOUT 23 BUCKS FOR BOTH BUT THEY HAVE OTHER THINGS ALSO THAT CAN REALLY HELP YOU HAIR AND YOU MAY NEED A DEEP TREATMENT JUST GOOGLE REBALANCE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER OR TYPE IN BOOST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER IT REALLY WORKS!!
dude.


netrogenia t-gel. it smells gross but it will fix your problem in like.. 3-4 washes.





http://well.ca/images/large/products/neu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment