Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is there a shampoo and conditioner that will relax my hair?

I don't like straightening my hair anymore cuz it's frying it and I freak out when smoke comes out. Plus it's just too much work for me cuz I'm a guy hahaha. So I guess wavy hair is ok, but is there something to make my hair go down? If I were to stick all my hair straight up, it wouldn't go back down, and that's really annoying. Just something that will sorta flatten my hair, make it less poofy, sorta like as if my hair were wet. I hope this was enough info haha thank you!Is there a shampoo and conditioner that will relax my hair?
If you don't want to use a straightener you can relax it like the first post suggested. You can also put product in your hair. I recommend using Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Relaxing Balm.Is there a shampoo and conditioner that will relax my hair?
I used to use Super Skinny by Paul Mitchell. I tones down the frizz quite a bit. After you wash and condition rub in some Paul Mitchell foaming pomade. Then finish up with a blow dryer and a brush to straighten. It works on my coarse African American hair. So i am sure that it will work for you.
You can get a no-lye hair relaxer at Target or Wal Mart called Just For Me. It's for little girls but it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment