Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Kind Of Shampoo and Conditioner Would You Recommend For My Hair (Read Description For Hair Type Please!)?

Hi, I'm crazy. I have 6 shampoos, 7 conditioners, and 2 2 in 1s. I know, I know, I have issues. I still can't decide what to use on my hair. I have very mild dandruff, my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, and its wavy, but i straighten it on a daily basis. It's can be dry and coarse, but it gets oily at the roots after a day! It's stressful for me to think about if i should stick to one of the brands i'm using now, or to switch, and i can't bear to throw anything out right now.What Kind Of Shampoo and Conditioner Would You Recommend For My Hair (Read Description For Hair Type Please!)?
Choose either a 2-in-1 or a shampoo and conditioner specifically for dry or damaged hair. Stick with this for about 6 - 8 weeks, washing every other day and perhaps buy a dry shampoo for the roots. Use a heat protector spray when straightening and do not straighten to viciously - make sure your using the correct method.


If your hair hasn't improved switch to another shampoo and conditioner and use that one for 6-8 weeks. Dont be afraid to try out different products for your hair.What Kind Of Shampoo and Conditioner Would You Recommend For My Hair (Read Description For Hair Type Please!)?
I would highly recommend Pantene because I have very thick light brown hair and it is also very wavy, and I tried Pantene and it made my hair so soft and like silky and my hair still smelled good like 3 days after I washed it! and plus it doesn't make your hair look oily or anything and it is perfect if you straighten your hair, because it is supposed to be used for dry or damaged hair. so Trust me, Pantene works very well! Please try it!!! =) Hope I helped!!!!!
I don't know if you have Pantene in that collection, I have coarse, wavy hair and it's the only thing that makes my hair shiny and soft. Your dandruff is caused by a virus or a fungus, so no problem washing your hair every day ( it doesn't hurt it) but you need to treat your scalp. You can use Listerine on your scalp to get rid of the dandruff, just dab the scalp only and let dry, then wash as usual etc.
sounds like you have combination hair type-try head and sholders(occashionally i get the same problem and it always works for me,then i just go back to using what ever shampoo i like to use-i have varied favourates)- but back to your problem-you can get shampoo for dandruff (head and sholders for varied hair and scalp types)-have a look youll be fine just dont use shampoo and conditioners that will be to harsh for your hair and scalp!!!xx takecare xx):)


p/s they start to work after about 3 washes(very good)
look, I'm aslo having a lot of trouble to find a correct shampoo for my hair. But it rlly damages your hair if you use a lot of shampoos. It contains a lot of stuff, and if u kep changin or whatever you do it'll be bad for your hair.
I use Head %26amp; Shoulders and it blew me away how beautiful my hair looked when I dried it. I was surprised - it was very healthy and shiny looking.
http://www.salon-collective.co.uk/joico.php?product_id=2954


:)
try selson blue 4 uq dandruff and 4 reg washin use a shampoo with menthol in it i believe it has upliftin on it or u can use pantene [i believe u can get these at walmart]
Okay so i didnt read to much of what these other idiots wrote but the first thing i did read had the word Pantiene in it....do not and i mean do not use pantiene it is the wost thing for your hair all it does is put a coat on your hair and kill it in the end!!! You need to get Wella Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. If you find it its about 30 dollars for the shampoo and the conditioner together. do not buy from the stores like wal-mart walgreens places like that buy from a salon. if you get it from the store it's pH level is alkaline and our hair is acidic. if you get it from a salon and it is a true shampoo and cond. it will be acidic also just like the hair. people dont tend to buy from the salon because they think its to expensive but what they dont realize is that it lasts much longer then the other crap. that 30 dollar bottles from wella last me a year! and my hair is to the middle of my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment