Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use?

I want a good smelling shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair shiny, smooth, and soft. Don't forget good smelling! But it seems like every kind of conditioner I've used has either made my hair greasy or weird smelling! I have found shampoos that smell good but they just make my hair dry and rough! Does anyone have any good suggestions for any good shampoos and conditioners I can use? But I don't want to pay like 60 dollars for it! Twenty dollars maximum :)What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use?
I love Pantene.Pro V. It comes in a variety so you can choose what you need for your hair type. It smells fresh and clean. Pantene is good on my hair which used to be dry. Good LuckWhat is a good shampoo and conditioner to use?
Aussie, Moist collection! I also love the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeep conditioner, it really is a miracle! Love it, and it smells great for a LONG time...it makes my hair so shiny and smooth :]. It is not really expensive, and I caught it on sale the other day 3 for 11 :]. But it's not much anyways...





Also, you should know I'm VERY picky and my hair products. My hair is over 40 inches long and I don't wish to damage it...I am in LOVE with Aussie products :] %26lt;3.
Well, For the shampoo part:


Horse shampoo works rly well!!!


I will actually make your hair grow longer, and faster!


If you still have hair troubles, you should check out seventeen magizine! They have a ton of great tips!!!





Meh little tip: Let your hair air dry, You will have healthyer


and natural looking hair!!!


~Seventeen
Get some Paul Mitchell products. They work great and smell great.
citre shine shampoo + conditioner is amazing
nexxus
Pantene ProV,and Paul Mitchell .

No comments:

Post a Comment