Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for the following hair type?

I have thick, bushy, hair with big curls. I don't have much time to style it, so it is mostly frizzy and carefree. I don't mind it that way that much...But it has a really coarse texture and it is exposed to chlorine a lot. It looks dry a lot but it is prone to getting oily if don't wash it everyday. So, what is the best shampoo for my hair type? Right now I am using Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner. I also have Garnier Fructis curls shampoo and conditioner, but haven't opened it yet. Any suggestions? I am hoping to get something that makes my hair a little softer...Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for the following hair type?
i love dog shampoo it makes my hair shiny and smooth. you should all try it!!Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for the following hair type?
herbal essences ';hello hydration'; works great!!! my sister has hair like yours and she LOVES it make sure to et the conditioner, tho on any hair product, and when u lather the conditioner in, comb through your hair with your fingers or a brush to make it full of volume, then rinse


i suggest a deep conditioner, too


paul mitchell's always good
That just like my hair i use tresemme: moisture rich shampoo and conditioner with vitamin e. it makes my hair look shiny and soft.
Best Cheap One


SUNSILK anti-poof conditioner





Best Expensive One


Curlisto products





.
my favorite is the one in the green bottle its somenthing fructis I think. well i know the name i just cant speel it LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment