Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use?

I used to have really long hair about to my waist. My hair is thick and coarse. I would always use moisurizing shampoo and conditioner. A few months ago I cut my hair up to my collar bone. Now my hair gets oily and weighed down really fast (in like a day) Im not used to this, I think it may be because I am still using moisurizing s/c. What kind of s/c would you reccomend that I use and what kind of styling products should I use. I like to blow dry my hair straight.What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use?
john freidaWhat kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use?
i would try Garner fructis or herbal essences. one thing that might be causing your greasy hair is using to much conditioner. before i dry my hair i put this stuff in it called silk infusion and it comes in a small silver and red bottle. u can get it at salons. squeeze a dime sized amount into your hand and rub it in between them then run it through your hair and blow dry it. this will make it really smooth
herbal essence long term relationship
my hair is pretty short and i like to use herbal essences or...


try another brand like aveda
I suggest you use either the moisturizing shampoo or conditioner. Don't use them together. If your hair gets oily, you might be able to get away with just using shampoo. Also use a clarifying shampoo once a week to get rid of buildup in you hair.
Same things just don't use as much and not as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment