Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner should I buy?

I have oily hair, and I'm losing a lot of hair. I want less oil on my hair, and I also want extra volume, so my hair will not be oily and flat, which is the worse for my hair. So I want to buy a shampoo and conditioner, but I don't know which brand I should buy. Which brand do you think I should buy for oily hair and extra volume: sunsilk, L'oreal, pert plus, or dove. Out of these 4 brands, which one should I get?Which brand of shampoo and conditioner should I buy?
Sunsilk is the best out of those four.





but I really suggest BioInfusion.Which brand of shampoo and conditioner should I buy?
Yeah i think garnier fructis would be good. ive been using the sleek %26amp; shine one for about 2-3 years now and it works great.





they have different types that you can get that works for your hair.


check it out: http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>
I like Garnia Fructece, and you can choose between the specific types for your personal hair
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment