Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?

I had decided to stop dying my hair, after 7 years of dying it with permanent hair color. I am tired of dying it. My hair is starting to become really unhealthy looking. I am wondering what is the best shampoo and conditioner to make my hair strong and smooth? I don't exactly expect my already damaged hair to become gorgeous, but I want the new hair that is growing in to be in perfect shape and stay that way. I know this is going to be a long, long process, many years. I don't blow dry my hair anymore either, unless I am in a time crunch, which isn't often. I have very thin hair, always have. I want my hair to grow in silkier, a little thicker maybe? I try to stay away from stying tools also. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?
Well I just asked my mom, and she is a hairdresser, and she said that you should use AG or Wella's damage repair shampoo and conditioner. She said that most of the time you can only get that brand at a salon but she said it's worth it, it's really good. I had a problem like that too, I flat iron my hair every single day for about 3-4 years, and I also coloured it 4 times, and it started to look really brittle, so I used the AG and Wella shampoo and conditioner and it has really helped my hair gain its natural beauty back. Good luck!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?
I have thin hair too! I use Dove Volumizing shampoo and I love it! I don't use conditioner because I heard that it can make your hair flat. After I get out of the shower I use the Dove lift and body mousse- it works great! I also have to use hairspray to make my hair look full and healthy and basically ALL the Dove products work wonders! Hope I helped!!!
i dye my hair allot and i use TRESemme it works pretty good for me and my hair. and if your routes look dryed up then get the TRESemme root boosting spray

No comments:

Post a Comment