Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does a hair straightening shampoo/ and/ conditioner work...?!?

i don't want to use a flat iron because it takes too long for me...


so my mom told me to use a hair straightening shampoo and conditioner...





my hair is not 100% straight...


it's thick,


my hair is just medium...


it's blackish brownish...


i'm half asian, canadian...


my hair gets really puffy after blowdrying...


i have layers


it's kind of wavy on the bottom of my hair after shower...


like at the tip...


one side curls to the right,


and the other side curls to the left...


so my hair looks like one side is shorter than the other...Does a hair straightening shampoo/ and/ conditioner work...?!?
I use straightening shampoos and conditioners and find that they do work, but you still have to blow dry and comb at the same time if you want it perfectly straight. Once the hair has dried, then use hair cream to take out the puffiness and frizz. I use Sunsilk, or a salon brand called Seriously Straight for the shampoo and conditioner, then I use Sunsilk cream afterwards.Does a hair straightening shampoo/ and/ conditioner work...?!?
not it will most likely not work. i've heard that it did nothing.





i have super straight hair, and i use a straightener. i find that when my hair is shorter and the layers or shorter, i have to straighten it otherwise it's all over the place. i would recommend you grow out your hair if you want it to be straighter without using a straightener. also consider using a brush while blow drying your hair, it makes a difference if you pull it straight.





all in all, a straightener is the best way to get straight hair. or a japanese perm.
Unfortunately, those kinds of shampoo's don't work... I've got super curly hair as well... Mine's thick and coarse, and I've tried everything as well. I use a straightener, though... you can try the shampoo's if you really want to, but it will most likely be a waste of money... Sorry, but good luck!
I've tried a hell of a lot of those kind of shampoos, but they hardly work at all.


Just get a GOOD straightening iron and it will only take a few minutes to get all your hair completely straight.
I use the shampoo Garnier Fructis. and as well as conditioner. it leaves my hair nice and shiny. and healthy to. i straighten my hair with a straightener and it stays straight. and no split ends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment