Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

I have very wavy hair, and I straighten my hair every day. I noticed that my hair gets REALLY oily after a day of taking a shower. What is the best shampoo and conditioner so my hair is shiny and silky even after straightening my hair? Please help:-)What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





on the site they have more choices as well.


You can buy it anywhere!


Wal Mart, Target, Costco..What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Dove beautifully clean shampoo and conditioner.


You can get it at any drugstore.
well my hair is the silky and has never been oily cause i use pantene pro v shampoo and suave conditioner and i get all at walmart
Tresemme seems to work for all the hair types in my house. You can but it anywhere, like walmart
Pantene, Tresseme (I'm not sure if that's how you spell it), Garnier Fructis. You should be able to find them at Walmart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment