Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?

Bit about my hair:


Well, it鈥檚 medium length, my natural hair colour is dark brown, but a while ago I used to dye it blonde with the hair products you get from the supermarkets. About a year ago I started to dye my hair professionally (semi permanent) and the dye colour is closet to my natural hair colour but obviously it fads, so I have to dye it every 4-6months to keep up the darkness of the hair colour, so it looks like my natural hair colour. I use the hairdresser Stefan shampoo and conditioner, because the lady told me it helps leave the colour in my hair for longer, but lately I鈥檝e been using dove cucumber and lemon shampoo. I use to have a side fringe, but I got my hairdresser to part my hair in the middle, so the fringe is growing on both sides of my face and I used to have short layers, but I鈥檓 growing them out too.





The problem:


I have to wash my hair everyday (shampoo and conditioner) because if I miss one day it just goes greasy. I have a shower about an hour before I a go to bed, so my hair is still wet, which makes it frizzy and all tangled when I wake up the next morning, therefore I have to have a shower in the morning (but I only wet my hair) and because I have school one hour after I wake up, I have to blow dry it, it then gets frizzy and bits of my layers stick out, it isn't shiny, it isn't silky and it doesn't look like I take care of it. I don't straighten my hair, it would just look disgusting with the condition my hair is now, but I only use the straightner if there is little bits of hair sticking out. I actually get a lot of split ends, so I have lots of haircuts so my hair never grows :(





So, can you please tell me a shampoo and conditioner that I should get which can repair my hair, make it silky, shiny and soft? If you have any pointers like showering at a different time or anything please tell me.


This whole story might be confusing but yeah. Thank you in advanceWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?
try a hydrating shampoo and conditioner-that should help your hair...after you shower blow dry your hair and your wont have to shower again in the morning and there are alot of anti-frizz products that you can put in your hair right before you style it before school


hope this helped:)What is the best shampoo and conditioner for me?
Any shampoo/conditioner would be great. You just have to make sure your hair is dry before you sleep. When you're washing your hair, leave the conditioner in for about 3 minutes. You dont need to blow dry your hair, you could just wash it a couple hours before bed and it'll be dry. Straightening your hair could actually make it look better. Like, shinier. So try new things dont have the same routine everyday.
use a herbal essences shampoo and conditioner


just choose one that suits you best


just get 2 quarters size of shampoo and really scrub it in your hair


then scrub really hard to get it out so it isn't soapy


the get about the same amount of conditioner and put it at the last 3 inches {about} of your hair


stick your hands under the shower just to get the stuff off your hands-you should still feel the residue on your hand-just not see it


rub the rest of it on the top-you don't want too much or it will be greasy


make sure you brush your hair really good before you got to bed-it doesn't matter if it's wet


also try not to blow dry it-try yo get it mostly dry before you go to bed-towel dry-shaking it back and forth


in the morning i would straighten it all the way-you may not want to but it looks a lot better in just 15-20 minutes


also have your mom or someone else to get the back if you're not confident


also wearing your hair in a small ponytail helps with frizziness


if you don't want to straighten it-scrunch it


just squeeze excess water out of your hair when you get out of the shower


then gel it


then scrunch your hair and hairspray it REALLY good


then you can sleep on it and put it in a small ponytail in the morning


good luck!!!
if yo want a shampoo/conditioner use aussie moist.


but the main thing is to dry your have before going to sleep(blow dry or air/ltowel dry)when you wake up curl or staighten your hair.


*DONT WASH EVERYDAY!!it will make your have worse


*use baby powder/corn starch when it gets greasy(it soaks up the oil/grease)
i want to silky hair
ok the problem here is you wash your hair everynight.. thats so bad for your hair. go to hairhouse wearhosue and buy juucie products you wont regret it. rockstar stardust $25 will help with the greasy bit. if you cant aford it use baby power. rockstart will last you ages wear as baby power you will need to use a shitload everyday. :) hope i could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment