Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dry hair... which shampoo and conditioner?

i have dry scanty/frizzy hair... flaky scalp like dandruff plz suggest a shampoo and a conditioner for this tyoe of hairDry hair... which shampoo and conditioner?
I suggest that you go in for an Ayurvedic preparation. Wash your hair with lime juice, regularly. Do it religiously twice a week.Dry hair... which shampoo and conditioner?
Revlon
sunsilk for dandruff hair is good. head %26amp; shoulders n clinic makes hair fall, in my experience. try lakme hairnext or loreal range, they are great.


another thing for the budget conscious is ultra doux in wheat germ (both shampoo and conditioner) it goves you ultra soft texture and reduces dandruff too!!
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips toDryhair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
i would suggest bedhead self absorbed shampoo and conditioner for the dry hair and for the dandruff i would try regis or paul mitchell tea tree line
i have dry hair too i use pantene shampo
i also have that problem to my hair. but when i use Head %26amp; shoulders shampoo and conditioner(yup, they also have a conditioner) my flakes are gone and my hair becomes soft and manageable. try it. it really works!
hi!sunsilk is the best.i had the same problem but after using sunsilk i got so much silky hair that, noone did believe me if i told them about my dry hair problem
Most of shampoo are based on larly sulphate some time this shampoo conditioner cause icthing and repeated uses leads to hair breaks and bleaching so you can use organic derivatives (coconut) the product satinic conditioner prepared by amway corp marketed only through distributors
matrix is good
I have dry hair too, and I use pantene pro v, which is good, but one day I decided to get my hair straightened....BIG, mistake. It totally fried my hair. My mothers friend bought me RedKen shampoo, conditioner, and a few other hair care products. It was absolutely amazing. After my first shampoo/conditioning, my hair showed improvement, and within a few weeks it was totally back to normal. So I really suggest Redken, it works wonders. Its a little pricey but well worth it.
pantene proV
kuene shampoo


although little costlier it is worth paying


it is my own experience that it makes your hairs shine and looks asthough u have straightened it


if u need the one suggested by doctor u can go for betadine

No comments:

Post a Comment