Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best shampoo and conditioner?

I have healthy hair,but it's pretty dry a lot of times


it's about mid length, dyed a brownish gold color with hilights


I straighten it almost every day,


and tease it almost every day,


and I use a lot of products,so I get some buildup


which sometimes I have trouble getting out,cause i don't really like clarifying shampoos since they dry out my scalp





I've been using Redken, or bed-head


I prefer the pricier things...





but I'm just curious what's REALLY the best out there


so what do you think?What's the best shampoo and conditioner?
i use redken too, but i %26lt;3 it! i use smooth down shampoo and conditioner.


be sure to scrub your scalp to help remove flakes and buildup, your hair is a lot softer and healthier after that. or at least that's what i've noticed.


hope this helps :)What's the best shampoo and conditioner?
Organix coconut milk shampoo.


it smells really good too even thought i hate cocount!(:
Tresemme

No comments:

Post a Comment