Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner...?

My hair is really dry, damaged and it was dyed about a month ago. I'm using Tresemme Colour Thrive Brunette shamp. and cond. for the colour, but I think it's time I got something for my bad conditioned hair.





My hairdresser said that instead of paying loads for the ';better'; stuff, I might aswell get Herbal Essences as it's equally as good if not better. I forgot to ask, and she didn't specify which would be better (at the time, my hair wasn't dry or anything it was a few months ago I just never got round to getting some).





So which ones should I get in your opinions?








Thanks xWhat Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner...?
I would suggest u get one called hello hydration in the blue bottle as it is for dry damaged hair, and it moistures it. There is one for coloured too which is a pink bottle called ignite my colour which smells lush! But i would proberly say the hydration one is best for u, it is their most popular one Good luck :)What Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner...?
My hair was like yours, from having it bleached over and over and then dying my hair as well. My hair was really dry from it all, so I used hello hydration and I noticed a difference after the first wash. After about 4-5 weeks my hair was smooth and all the frizz that was in my hair was gone as well. =D





I hoped that helped and good luck :) x
I recommend


Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner





Its a lot better than most of conditonier I have tried out there





http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/produc鈥?/a>
I would deffintaly recomend the orange one :]


it works GREAT!





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090819133023AACI3Uw
the blue one. Hello Hydration.

No comments:

Post a Comment