Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What brands of shampoo and conditioner do you use and what is your hair type?

I'm interested to hear from people with different hair types but am especially interested to hear from those of you with hair similar to mine. My hair is wavy and tends to go frizzy if it is going to rain but also gets oily at the roots if it isn't washed in a few days. It is very light and kinda goes fluffy when it is freshly washed. Yeah, my hair is a random combination of just about every hair type (but heh, I think most people's hair is a bit like that) ^_^ Oh, and my hair is fairly strong and isn't damaged at all really (very few split ends) because I don't dye or straighten it and it gets cut often enough (is an inch or 2 longer than shoulder length).


Thanks for your answers!What brands of shampoo and conditioner do you use and what is your hair type?
Yes, my hair is like a zombie clone of yours too! But I straighten it so it has soome split ends. Well, right now I use John Frieda WeatherWorks conditioner and shampoo but- I am going to change it. It's too expensive and sucks. Soo, instead I will use a Tresseme or Pantene or John Frieda Deep Conditioner/ShampoWhat brands of shampoo and conditioner do you use and what is your hair type?
I use Pantene Pro-V for my hair.





My hair goes wavy in the rain, and fuzzy at the top.


And yes oily at the roots if I haven't washed it in 2-3 days.





I have never died my hair and really straighten it so mine is pretty similar to yours.





I have found that Garnier Fructis keeps my hair less oily for longer, but Pantene keeps my hair softer.
my hair sounds exactly like yours.. except I do dye my hair





so I use Biolage shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair
pantene shampoo and its leave in conditioner. and my hair is between dry and oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment