Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need a shampoo and conditioner immediately for my frizzy dry puffy hair...?

i dont know wut it is but lately my hair has been really dry i dont know why...but i wash it every other day and wen i dont grab it it drys up very puffy and frizzy....i have alot of hair and its thick...anybody had the same problem can tell me wuts the best shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment, etc that can help me in any way...plz let me kno. all i know from experience is that anti frizz or anti puff products dont work. they actually make your hair more frizzy n puffy. so anyone with personal expericen plz helpI need a shampoo and conditioner immediately for my frizzy dry puffy hair...?
You can use Aussie it makes ur hair really smoothI need a shampoo and conditioner immediately for my frizzy dry puffy hair...?
know how u feel myr hair would get really and frizzy.. so i started usuing Frizz Ease by john freida..(best stuff in the world..lol) the whole line of products is great for any hair texture
How to depoof %26amp; style Poofy hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy鈥?/a>





Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz鈥?/a>
I used to have the SAME problem but now I use brilliant brunnete, i beleive it's John Freida? But, every one's hair has an off day, a straightnening iron usually helps on those days!
Aussie IS good.. a Moisturizing shampoo %26amp; good Conditioner. The other good product is a silicone based serum... (polisher) silky feeling, to spray on or put in your hands %26amp; work through. Not too much tho..or it looks oily. MInes thick too, %26amp; takes a bit more.
my hair is the same way, i use sun silk products.


you can get it at any drug store or walmart.


go to this website so you can get a free sample before buying the real thing.


http://www.sunsilk.us/samples.php
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment