Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A supermarket shampoo and conditioner to darken my hair black?

When I was a lil baby my hair was a gorgeous raven black,but now its gone brown and the ends are a reallllllyyyy light brown and I hate it!So much so that when i tie it up with clips people think I have extensions in!And that really bugs me :( My mom will kill me if i dye my hair,and I cant do it on the sly,cuz she'd know....I'm going shopping with my mates on friday and was wondering is there any shampoo and conditioner that can darken my hair BLACK,not brown(so no john frienda brunnette stuff)...Please help!!


O and make sure you can buy the stuff in the uk%26amp;ireland!!!!!!Thanks so much!xXxA supermarket shampoo and conditioner to darken my hair black?
Just get a rinse. It's like a dye that washes out in a couple of shampoos and it works great for darkening your hair. It doesn't require any mixing - just lather it up in your hair like shampoo and wash it out.





If the lighter ends of your hair have been bleached by the sun - it should stick to them and make them permanently darker. I dyed my hair blonde once and didn't like and and the brown rinse stuck to the bleach. You can get rinses that are all natural too, without harsh chemicals.A supermarket shampoo and conditioner to darken my hair black?
If you have an Aveda salon near you, try the Black Malva shampoo. It will do exactly what you're looking for.. just make sure to rinse your hands after you apply it.
well there is no such shampoo came out in the markets to darken our hair black... I personally feel that you should either die your hair into black color... n there are many brands also to die like loreal... its better you use them out... n if u don't like it then these loreal ones r not so long lasting... so it came be removed too!
I know of at least 2 professional brands that should be helpful. Paul Michelle and Loreal Artec both have lines of color enhancing shampoos and conditioners. They add subtle changes and wash out if you stop using them. I'm not sure if they will get you all the way back to black but you can try. They should be available in UK/Ireland because they are international brands, but you will have to call around to find them. You may even find another brand, ask for color enhancing shampoos. You may also consider asking your mom to come along when you go in for a trim and ask the stylist to discuss temporary and demi-permanant color options. There are lots of color lines out there now that offer beautiful shine and leave the hair in better condition and because they are demi-permanent they don't require a long term comittment.

No comments:

Post a Comment