Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best hair spray + hair shampoo and conditioner. ?

Hi. i posted this be4 but the one i got John Frida hair syrum and hair spray, makes me itchy. so back to the store again. Anyways i dye my hair so i usually use panteen or gardenee or a dandruff shampoo + conditioner. but i want another shampoo + conditioner that adds shine and reduces frizz and thick hair. i have pretty hair, but i have to straighten it cuz its TO frizzes and thick. i used to use Matrix, but its to expensive. What shampoo + conditioner do you use thats an ok price?


And whats your favorite hair spray. i use TRESemme and it works, but throughout the day my hair doesn't hold. what can i use with a good smell and it holds? i used to use sunslik. but that become too expensive too. whats a good hair spray thats also an good price? its better if its healthy for the hair and it doesn't test on animals and its eco friendly. Also a hair syrum you use before you blowdry your hair and the same brand name but then a hair spray you use to style your hair. i need it to hold all day without it getting crusty.


also is it ok to keep changing the products that you use?





THANKS SO MUCH!! and if you say Aussie or herbal essences, or w.e. please tell me which name to use from them.Best hair spray + hair shampoo and conditioner. ?
I use Suave Naturals and Dove Extra Volume conditioner. And the Suave Naturals flavor is Strawberry!!! Heyy! wazup!Best hair spray + hair shampoo and conditioner. ?
bumble %26amp; bumble. best hair brand i've ever used. trust me, i've gone thru everything from pantene, to herbal essence to fekkai and sexy hair, and everything in between and nothing has worked better than bumble and bumble. their styling products r great too and one of a kind. go to bumbleandbumble.com and go to products.
Honestly, I use either Head and Shoulders or Pantene shampoo.. for conditioner, I just take whatever my mom buys, and I don't use hairspray. Sorry i didn't have a better answer, but it's all I got! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment