Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What kind of shampoo or conditioner should i buy? 10pts by end of the night?

I always see the girls at my school have this soft hair that always seems to fall back in place and doesn't have to be brushed 24/7 during school.





Right now my moms been buying suave cheap junk and I've been getting some dry scalp from it lately, so tommorow we're going to get a new shampoo and conditioner.








What kind would you reccomend and how much would you say it costs? Can we just get it from walmart, because my mom doesn't feel like traveling all over for it.





Mind you I straighten my hair sometimes.


It gets oily really easy sometimes.





Let me know.


Thanks.What kind of shampoo or conditioner should i buy? 10pts by end of the night?
tresemme...it has done WONDERS for my hair. i had the same problems as u have. i usually dont get the same type everytime, i switch so my hair doesnt get use to one type. i would use the thermal recovery if you use the straightner a lot. or the soft and silky. they are all great. i used to use pantene and would get major split ends. i dont get that at all with tresemme. i wash my hair 2 times with the shampoo and then put the conditioner on and let it sit for about 5 min (the time it takes me to wash the rest of my body). it only costs like $3.00-$3.50 at wal mart...and theyre HUGE bottles. they last for a month or two. you might pay more if you get it at target or somewhere else. it is so great!! try it once and i promise, you will NOT be dissapointed!!





no matter what brand you get, dont get the all in one (shampoo and conditioner in one bottle).





good luck!!What kind of shampoo or conditioner should i buy? 10pts by end of the night?
The aabsolute best shampoo andconditioner you can buy is Pantene Always Smooth. Both the shampoo and conditioner are under 5 dollars, and the stuff works. And just a tip, the girls at school do have to brush their hair. They just don't do it in front of you. If you want to spend a few extra dollars on your hair, however, buy the serum from Garnier Fructese (sp) in the round pump bottle.
Try Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line. The shampoo and conditioner are awesome and I would recommend the serum as well!! I think you can buy it at Fred Meyer or Walgreens. If not, I know Perfect Look carries it. Walmart has all the Nexxus products which are also very good. Either of these brands would be great for you.
ok... i am a guy but i have pretty long hair and it was always really dry and gross so my g-ma bought me this pretty expensive stuff called ';Rusk Sensories Brilliance Shampoo/conditioner'; and it worked really well but the only problem is that it is pretty expensive, i would expect 40.00 at most.


I hope i helped :)
When I had longer hair I used Pantene. I always got the fall back into place look. It has lots of conditioners in it and makes your hair soft and shiny. It's fairly inexpensive and they have big bottles of it so that will help the environment. I always bought it at Walmart. If this new shampoo doesn't help your scalp you might need to see a dermatologist.
I personally use Paul Mitchell detanglar shampoo %26amp; conditioner, and people always comment on how much they love my hair. They usually have that at target , but it's kind of pricey.





But if your looking for something cheap or that you can get at walmart like you said.


I would get Garnier , it works the best.


DO NOT USE PANTENE!
I would reccomend Biologe. It smells amazing, and makes your hair feel like when the professionals do it. Its kind of expensive, but totally worth it. The conditioner works great. I totally know what you mean, I was always the one brushing my fingers threw my hair and fixing it 24/7. Anywayy good luck, I hope i helped!
i use to have that exact problem and now i use tresama which is brilliaint its quite pricey but i find it allways has deals on and it dose the job so well also dove is good leaves your hair silky and soft also sooo shiny hope you find the write one for you good luck hehe :D xxxxx
I use the Matrix Sleek Look shampoo and conditioner. It tames flyaways and keeps my hair extremely smooth. It can be pricey (10-12 a bottle I think).





They don't sell it in my Wal Mart's hair product section, but they do sell it in the Wal Mart salon if you have one of those.





Good luck!
I use the cheap stuff- Suave. Where I do spend money is on my styling product. I use Silk therapy. It cost about $27 but a nickle size is enough to cover all your hair so one bottle lasts a long time. This makes my hair really soft when I blow it straight.
i use tresemme and i have smooth and silky hair....and i dont brush it 24/7 at all...it's 4.49 for condition and i think 4.49 for shampoo....and it's like a huge bottle one of those family size so its wrth it
use nexxus shampoo ultra moisture and smoothing shampoo and conditioner. they sell it at walmart for about 10 - 12 bucks a bottle, maybe cheaper if its on sale. it works great.
John Frieda is the best! They have it at Target for sure, i dont know about walmart. Its 5 bucks per bottle.
People always comment on my soft hair, and I use Garnier or Pantene
It really depends on the money you want to spend. At walmart.........on the shelf garnier fructose (not sure about the spelling) is the best. Pantine is the worst!! --%26gt; it uses afterbirth and it really damages your hair. Keep in mind though that most Walmarts have those little beauty salons and in there you can get Biolage shampoo and conditioner which work GREAT!!! My hair has never been more soft and silky. ( I have naturally curly hair which I straighten on a normal bases so you can imagine how excited I am to find something that works so well) Good luck though. BTW.. you can purchase the Biolage in liter bottles which isn't bad for the price because they last so much longer.
ok I'm a cosmetologist





the most important thing is to buy for ur hair type.


u said ur hair gets oily face so u wanna read the bottles for oily hair types for balance and control of being oily.





these are ones u can buy that are very good : Tresemme about 5 bucks for the 32 oz. bottle , Dove is also a good brand that can be about 7 bucks for the biggest bottle , Pantene Pro V is amazing and the big bottles are about 7 bucks ....Just remember to buy for ur hair type ..thats what helps u control ur hair type and u buy the conditioner in the same hair type also. And remember every 3 months change on and off ur shampoos n conditioners to prevent the build up of conditioners cuz after a while they just build up on your hair and no one wants that cuz then its like your hair isnt clean cuz it got all this build up on your strands and not healthy for your hair strands to breathe ...happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment