Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need new shampoo and conditioner, help?

The current product I am using is Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength. I have a ton of split ends, and I'm tired of having them. Even though I get trims they don't seem to be going away. Also my hair gets a little frizzy, so I'm wondering if I could use any kind of shampoo and conditioner to help repair split ends and helps control frizziness. Does anybody know any products that will help me? Also, my hair is naturally wavy but after every shower I straighten it because I do not like having wavy hair.I need new shampoo and conditioner, help?
if you straighten it alot use Dove Heat Therapy shampoo and conditioner. it has heat protection built in. also get a heat protectant spray (i reccomend tressemme) and spray when hair is wet and mist a little on after dry. use a hair mask every week. i like the one by neutrogena. all these products are under 5 $ and can be found at walmart.I need new shampoo and conditioner, help?
Herbal Essence Baby!!


http://womantribune.com/postimages/longtermrelationship.jpg








i dont use that one but ive heard this one works great from my best friend!


she has natural wavy hair too and she straightens it.








**Also, make sure your hair is COMPLETLEY dry after showering! straightening it while wet damages the hair quicker, if you hear that sizzling sound you might want to dry your hair even more!!
Tresemme isn't to bad also if you have a sally beauty supply they have shampoos like biolage its a good shampoo more pricey tho i find i have to switch shampoo alot seems like i buy a new one every few months that might be your case too
I know everyone always says Mane N Tail, but it's true--it works great! And it's always on sale at Walgreens for like buy one get one free!

No comments:

Post a Comment