Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for greasy hair?

Ok idk if it is just my type of hair or the fact that our water is very soft but my hair gets greasy fast. Like I took a shower a hour ago and on the top of my bangs the grease is already starting to come even though the hair in the back is still wet. Whats the best shampoo for that? Thanks also if you could be tell me what brand and then whats the name of the shampoo. Thanks, or if you know some ways to keep your hair form getting greasy faster, I try to wash out all the shampoo so idk?Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for greasy hair?
Use a clear, not milky shampoo, and I would avoid using conditioner at all. If you can't bear to part with conditioning, try a lighter one, or a spray in. If you're going to use an in-shower conditioner, make sure to only spread it on your ends and a little in the middle. Keep it away from your roots. Also, make sure to thoroughly rinse it out.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment