Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dose Pantene shampoo and conditioner work for your hair?

I notice it makes my hair really silky and soft and so smooth. I have two differnt sets of Pantene and Two set of Redken and I like Pantene way better then I like the Reken.Dose Pantene shampoo and conditioner work for your hair?
yeah it works!Dose Pantene shampoo and conditioner work for your hair?
Actually, it DOES...Over the counter Shampoo DOES contain Silicone Wax. INCLUDING Pantene. You obviously haven't researched enough. Cheaper products are also made of cheaper ingrediants which also, Damage your hair, Like Pantene.





Wanna know why Pantene makes your hair so soft?...It coats your hair in Wax, and gives you build up. Doesn't do much for your hair.








I don't use Pantene or any type of over the counter shampoo.
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I use the stuff that is for blondes...I am bleach blonde. Although, the build up question makes sense to me because my hair does get tangly when wet.....mmmm....is that build up a problem?
Pantene doesn't work for my hair, but my hair is super stubborn. :P


Frizzy, poofy, thick... etc.


You're lucky it works for you :]
You know my hair stylist said that Pantene isn't a good brand to use, but I think that was just her opinion.
yes but after awhile it causes a build up on your hair. :) which makes it very tangly when its wet
No, but I don't have any hair

No comments:

Post a Comment