Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry and frizzy hair?

Ok so i have dry and frizzy hair. I have highlightedd my hair only twice in my life. i have straigtened it couple of times in my life.And i blow dry my hair when i get out of the shower or sometimes wrap my hair up in a towel.Im a 12 year old girl and i need the best shampoo you can think of for frizzy and dry hair to buy at walmart or walgreens. But i want my hair to still be healthy! I dont want none of those ones that burn your hair or make it worser. I also want a shampoo and conditioner that smells good. I have used loreal but it seems to be burning my hair badly and it REEKS BAD. Please give me your best results,thank you very much.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry and frizzy hair?
Use a Salon grade moisturizing shampoo/conditioner, you can also find them at Ulta and various chain stores. Also get maintenance products like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Joico Silk Result.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry and frizzy hair?
I have dry and frizzy hair too. The best one I can recommend is Herbal Essences Hello Hydration in the blue bottle. That stuff is AWESOME and you don't have to pay the high prices of salon brands. There are some great salon brands but I've found this brand to work just as good.
try hitting up any hair salon and buying paul mitchell products. believe me it will make a big difference in your hair. they sell it online too

No comments:

Post a Comment