Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner, do they work?

I bought a set of Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner, the Green Tea and Fennel Seed Color Keeper products, and I used them for a week or so to test them out.





I know that they don't contain sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and they say on the bottle they're ninety-eight percent natural with rosemary and many herbs, but it seems like whenever I use them, my roots and hair are still oily and feel very greasy, even though my hair smells wonderful afterwards.





My question is, do you think the shampoos and conditioners from that line are ineffective, or do you think it's just because my hair has been so used to harsh, sufactant shampoos that my hair just gets oily more easily? I guess they could be my natural oils, but I don't know for certain.Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner, do they work?
My girlfriend and I have tried that brand and don't think their hair line works well at all. Their lip products are about the best thing going for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment