Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best hair growth shampoo and conditioner?

i have hair almost touching my shoulders (when i straighten it) so it's pretty short. i want to grow it out down to my belly button or around there really fast. i would like to find some kind of shampoo and conditioner that would make it grow really long really fast. please keep it at realistic price. i'd like to grow it out to my belly button before school starts again (like three more months) but i know that's probably unrealistic...if that couldn't happen, i'd like to grow it to my belly button before the end of the next school year. so, please tell me names of the best shampoo and conditioner for fast hair growth for normal hair. thank ya people!!!!!Best hair growth shampoo and conditioner?
i think mane n tail works wonders for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment