Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best shampoo and conditioner combo I can use?

My hair is thick and very wavy (loose curls). My hair is a bit dry and frizzy. I don't want a shampoo that's specifically for wavy hair because I like to leave my hair in it's natural texture or heat style my hair. I'd also like a shampoo/conditioner that has a really good smell or just a barely-there-smell. If you can, please recommend me a good leave in conditioner good for both heat styling or applying before gel/mousse.


Thanks!What's the best shampoo and conditioner combo I can use?
garnier fructisWhat's the best shampoo and conditioner combo I can use?
you should use pantene pro-v shampoo and conditioner. it's really good and healthy for your hair, and it smells good and make it so soft to. then before you blow dry your hair get this biosilk container, it's like a clear little bottle and it's like a conditioning thing and put it on the ends of your hair and then blow dry your hair with your head hanging down. and then do whatever style you want. :) it really helps me it gives it the bouce and volume and intestity and shine and softness :)


hope i helped:)
i use tresemme for dry or damaged hair

No comments:

Post a Comment