Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for making wavy hair become curlier?

I have wavyish curly hair. I usually have curls at the ends of my hair and when i brush my hair it gets more wavyish. I would like to use a shampoo that will cradle my curls, enhance them. Also my hair is pretty thick, course, and frizzy, LITERALLY.





Please someone give me the best products for my hair type





and I dont care about the price. I dont mind expensive at all.





I prefer products with no alcohol but if there is alcohol, its okay too.





BTW. I live in Seattle, so its usually rainy, or really dry cold weather.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for making wavy hair become curlier?
KMS California is my FAVORITE product. They truly do what they say they are for which i find rare in hair products. They have a shampoo and conditioner called CurlUp that works amazingly. Also they have different styling products to help enhance curl and calm frizz. What is the best shampoo and conditioner for making wavy hair become curlier?
I believe there is one that is available at most drug and/or grocery stores called Wash %26amp; ( 'N) Curl. I have straight hair and when I curled my hair after using it, I had gorgeous curls all day long. The only drawback was it seemed to lighten my hair color after frequent use.
I would recommend an intense moisturizing shampoo AND conditioner. I recommend such brands as Herbal Essense, Nexxus, BioMatrix. Good Luck!
i dunno about in seatle (im from florida) but i use this treseme stuff and i luuuuuuuuuuuv it so much keeps my hair curly and it rocks!!!!!
the purple herbal essence it is so good smelling and it helps my curls stay curls and not bust and be frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment