Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need a shampoo and conditioner to give my hair some shine?

Iam 43 and have alway's have had dull hair . I would go to the hair salon and an hr. later my hair had no shine. I have been told that pantiene has product specicly for this condition called pantiene ice.I need a shampoo and conditioner to give my hair some shine?
i use GARNIER fructise.I need a shampoo and conditioner to give my hair some shine?
Go for some company products, this is fix to a single brand. U can have a search from the site spelled below.
My mother used to put eggs on my hair also Aloe Vera...buy one and slice it horizontaly get the goup out and smather it alll over. I find that Aloe works best.
all r gud use any of them
they are alot of hair in conditioner that will give your hair shine, first know the color of your hair there is product i the market currentkly im using it sunsilk color shine system you neeed to by it in set the shampoo, conditioner and leave on depends on your hair color it is really effective and other one try to use a clarigying shampoo at least once a week to remove the dirt and impurities in your hair
for me po


conditioner,I am using conditioner every other day and using shampoo every other day also!! I hope I can help you!!!!
Pantene is good especially pantene ice it cools up your head.But I guess sunsilk is better because when i use it my hair feels so smooth (conditioner).
Use Pantine it is the greatest for making hair shine
Pantine is good but I got a sample of sunsilk's thermashine. It's part of the hairapy collection. It consists of a shampoo, conditioner, and a detangler %26amp; shine spray (combined). I don't have dull hair so it didn't really do anything but I think they are good products! Maybe you could pick up a sample somewhere.
try using a shine or silkening serum instead
I use Pantene Ice and it really does make your hair shiny and soft. I heard there is wax in their products so I only use it when I want my hair to look especially good. That way the wax won't build up.


Someone here suggested a SunSilk product. I use that all the time! It's really great! And it smells good too.
If you use a conditioner sometimes that can weigh your hair down. Even by using a conditioner on a daily basis still sometimes my hair can be dull. I discovered a wonderful product that makes your hair smell good, and gives a wonderful shine, its called Catwalk Camera Ready by Tigi. Usually, it will cost about $14.00 but the bottle will last for sometime. You can find this anywhere that carries Bed Head products, most of the time I just go to a local salon and pick some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment