Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THE BEST VOLUMIZNG SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?

I NEED MORE VOLUME ON MY HAIR GIVE ME EVERY PRODUCT FROM SHAMPOO TO ROOT LIFTER TO MOOSE EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK WILL GIVE MASSIVE VOLUME AND ALSO IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU YOURSELF HAVE TRIED IT. GIVE ME DETAILS ON YOUR EXPERIENCE.





IM THINKING ABOUT BED HEAD SUPERSTAR FOR A DAY LINE OF PRODUCTS. HAVE YOU TRIED IT? WHAT DO YOU THINK??





THANK YOU GUYS %26lt;33 =)THE BEST VOLUMIZNG SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?
Heh Heh, I'm serious with my answer.








Go to a salon, and look at their volumizing products, and pick out the one that looks most proffessional.





I know, I know, ';don't judge a book by it's cover, but this has worked for me in the past ALOT.THE BEST VOLUMIZNG SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?
It's spendy like $10 per bottle but BATH AND BODY WORKS Voluminous shampoo and conditioner work quite well, also, blow dry your hair upside down for more volume,


honestly, you can't get MUCH volume without doing a little teasing look up how to tease your hair on youtube or wik e how, very effective.
Pantene- Volume





If I don't use it my hair is so flat..

No comments:

Post a Comment