Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The best shampoo and conditioner that is cheaper?

hii, i just wanted to know what the best kind of shampoo and conditioner i could use for my hair that was not all that pricey.


i just ordered a farouck chi flat iron :) and im getting my haircut soon so i was thinking that i would get some good shampoo. since i am going to straighten my hair it is damaging, so i was thinking the pantene shampoo for damaged hair? is that good? i usually only use white rain shampoo or suave or vo5. and i want my hair to look healthy and shiny. sooo do u have any good shampoo that you would reccomend? thanksss! :))The best shampoo and conditioner that is cheaper?
Gardiner fruitiest(cant spell)


sleek and shine


$3 each


and it will leave your hair felling so soft and smooth. Ive been using it now for months and i cant live without it. Also if your need leave in conditioner they have Gardiner fruties leave nconditioner sleek n shine which is also around $3. Hope that helps :)The best shampoo and conditioner that is cheaper?
well if you use a hair straightener it dry your hair a bit, i use Aussie hydrating shampoo, thats a great shampoo especially for dry hair, as for conditioner, i have used a lot of different ones but i find that Herbal Essences Dangerously straight conditioner works best, its in a pinkish bottle, both those products are pretty cheap and work great, hope i helped
I use pantene Blonde and highlight control (newer one)


and it made my hair very healthy looking ! (:


but my blow dryer and iron caused heat damage, so i switched to Tresemme damage control recently.


But Pantene is very good, but i would also reccomend Tresemme!


Good luck :]
my opinion would be to not use sunsilk or anything like that because it makes your hair very oily easily.





I use palmolive or dove, they are great at keeping my hair shiny and healthy looking.





theres a red dove bottle that is especially for hot iron use.





:)
I tried pantene and that dried out my hair and made it poofy. So i started using suave naturals coconut shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair soft and shiny. It only costs 2 dollars each.
I suggest also using a protecting spray designed for flat irons. Here's a few. Some may make your hair look oily, so shop around some and don't be disappointed if you don't like the first one you try.





http://www.folica.com/Heat_Prote_575_1.html
i use pantene and its prett good but i prefer herbal essences:) my hair is curly and it really makes it soft...u shud try it
garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine





since you straighten your hairr help me out: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
SUAVE works well for a really low price!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment