Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which herbal essences shampoo and conditioner should i use?

i asked a question previously about which shampoo and conditioner i should try because garnier fructis hasnt been working, and most people have said herbal essences. i checked there website and they have many different types. which would be best for me. i straighten my hair semi often. my hair is currently dyed but its been faded, and i dont want something just because my hair is dyed. my hair is naturally oily. and gets itchy after using most shampoos, its not lice or anything like that. so by that which type of herbal essences shampoo should i consider. more suggestions on different shampoos welcome =)Which herbal essences shampoo and conditioner should i use?
I would suggest the hello hydration it cleans thoroughly,it's gentle, it's a good Root Lift, has a great smell, improves hair health, %26amp; moisturizesWhich herbal essences shampoo and conditioner should i use?
I would have to go with the Hello Hydration because it makes your hair very lush and it's moisturizes you hair very nicley. It smells like coconut and orchid. It makes your hair very silky which makes it a lot easier to straighten. I use it and my hair has improved so much(:
go on the website .. on you already did. so why ask this question when you've got all your options in front of you? i mean, no one is going to load up the website and suggest one from there, cos they cba, so what is the point of asking this question?
When you said that you iron your hair semi-often I was already thinking the ';hydralicious'; line they have. But since you're hair is oily you shouldn't use anything that hydrates as this makes your oily hair even worse. I suggest either their drama clean or degunkify line. I have oily hair and when I use it it makes me hair feel really clean. It doesn't really do anything but clean your hair though. If you have long hair I suggest their ';long term relationship'; line. It prevents split ends and keeps long hair healthy. If your hairs wavy/curly I would get the totally twisted line to define your waves/curls. Or you could use their ';Dangerously Straight'; shampoo. Its great to use before ironing. There's many you could use. I suggest any of these that I've mentioned. They're pretty good. I hope I helped! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment