Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best Drugstore Shampoo and Conditioner?

I just finished up some jumbo bottles of Redken Fresh Curls shampoo and conditioner. It was okay but I'm looking for shampoo and conditioner that: 1. Makes my hair soft and shiny without it being greasy, 2. Has a great smell, and 3. Way cheaper than Redken.





I was thinking maybe along the lines of Pantene Beautiful Lengths, a Herbal Essences, or maybe a Garnier? I have long blond hair (more of a lighter color on top and darker blonde underneath, all natural) and with a little wave and curl. I really need to get a good hair routine before school starts and Friday before I leave for a road trip. Thanks!





(Oh and if you have any makeup tips for a back to school pretty but natural look, please share!)Best Drugstore Shampoo and Conditioner?
Herbal essences long term relationship its for long hair but it works so good to keep your hair shiny and soft i think any herbal essences would be great cuz i think they're a really good brandBest Drugstore Shampoo and Conditioner?
Herbal Essences rules!! I love Totally Twisted and the purple kind of Herbal Essences Hydralicious.
Aussie's Catch the Wave products work really well..and the three minute miracle does too...for your makeup, I suggest a tinted moisturizer, nude shadows, a coat or 2 of mascara, light blush or bronzer, and light lip gloss...good luck =)
i like Dove, Herbal Essences, and Sauve





Dove has a really relaxing clean smell and my favorite products is their conditioner. i like all of their conditioner. it makes my hair so smooth and silky and shiny.





i love herbal essences shampoo and conditioner. it makes my hair so shiny and good smelling. it makes the hair ';hydrated'; and their scents are so good.. i love the blue shampoo i think it was like coconut scent. really good!





sauve is my favorite out of the bunch because it is natural and it doesnt have so much chemicals


i love their apple shampoo and conditioner(made with apple extract)


it smells just like when you bite into an apple you have to get it
I agree with Abbey. Herbal Essences is the best! Fantastic quality and super cheap!
dove


o lay


herbal


lux
I use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner because I have curly hair. It's great. :)
thanks for the advice :) and i use pantene shampoo. i love it. ive tried all the drugstore shampoos..aussie..herbal..garnier.. and i always come back to pantene cause it makes my hair soft and silky and healthy. if you have curly hair they also have the pantene for curly hair too

No comments:

Post a Comment