Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aussie (products) or Infusium? [shampoo and conditioner]?

I ran out of my John Frieda and I have to buy drugstore D': and I'm upset about it b/c it rains hell on my hair but these two seem to be alright for drugstore products i have:





thick


very curly


used to have frizz but john frieda got rid of that but naturally frizzy


it's kind of dry normally slightly damaged


mid length





ive heard tresseme is good too which of the 3?Aussie (products) or Infusium? [shampoo and conditioner]?
Just so you know its ok to mix brands, you can take different products from different brands and mix them to create a combo that works great for your particular hair. For instance, Aussies 3 Min Miracle is a GREAT deep conditioner (sydney smooth treatment since you have frizzy hair) %26amp; i also love Infusium 23 leave in conditioner (Frizzology), I havent used Aussie shampoo in years but i would go ahead and try theirs.





Another brand shampoo that works great on dry frizzy hair is Loreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner, it leaves your hair SO soft and shiny!


Dont get caught up on the idea of salon products, sometimes theyre not necessarily better, my favorite products right now are actually drugstore products, and the Loreal has gotten my mothers hair (that used to be dry and damaged) so healthy!Aussie (products) or Infusium? [shampoo and conditioner]?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


www.unicure.info www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
I also have very thick, hard to manage, curley hair. The best shampoo and conditioner I have found is Redken Fresh curl shampoo and conditioner. Yes, it is a more expensive salon product, but it is worth it. Regular drug store products coat your hair in wax, which makes it seem shiney for the first few washes, then dull, greasy, and dead looking. Even tresseme, which claims to be a salon product.





Good luck, I know curley hair can give you hell.





:)
If it makes any difference to you, aussie tests on animals.


I've never heard of infusium.
I used to use tressemme. But now I just use Frizz-ease. Try it and let me know if it works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment