Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you recommend I use in Japan?

I am an exchange student in Japan for about 5 months. I am about to run out of shampoo and conditioner I brought with me from back home and I have no clue what the good Japanese shampoo and conditioner brands are. Im looking for one that is reasonably priced, something not too expensive for a student. Im trying to work with a budget. any recommendations or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you recommend I use in Japan?
I guess it's depend on how much you can pay them for. If you want to save money, you should choose cheap ones. However, any Japanese shampoos and conditioners are quite ok. If you're planning to purchase them at drug stores, I hear 'Tsubaki' is pretty good. I use 'Asiance' by the way. I also hear 'h%26amp;s' is very good, but it's a bit expensive though. If you're a guy, I'm sorry I don't know any good shampoos for guys.





And gatsby is more for hair wax, not really for shampoo.What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you recommend I use in Japan?
Tsubaki (in the red bottle) is definitely the best that I have used, however a cheaper brand is called Ichikami. It tends to be about 300 yen for shampoo, 300 for conditioner. There is herbal essences here, but it is the same in Japan as anywhere else.
gatsby!!!!!!!!!!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment